Better Than Milk® Avocado and Kale Smoothie Bowl
| makes roughly 1 bowl |
- 1 cup kale leaves
- 1 cup Better Than Milk® Unsweetened Almond drink
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup ice
- 1 Tbsp. agave syrup, plus additional for serving
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Blend the kale, almond milk, ½ of the banana, avocado, ice, and 1 tablespoon of the agave until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the raspberries, kiwi, chia seeds, remaining ½ banana, and a drizzle of agave.
Better Than Milk® OATNOG
| makes roughly 3 cups |
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 4 hours, rinsed
- 2 cups Better Than Milk® Unsweetened Oat drink
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped (or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
to garnish (optional):
- fresh nutmeg, grated on a microplane
- cinnamon sticks
- pomegranate seeds
- chocolate shavings
- Place all the ingredients in the cup of an upright (preferably high-speed) blender. whiz on high for 2 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour oatnog into a large lidded jar and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. place a large ice cube in each glass, pour in oatnog, garnish as desired. oatnog stays best in a lidded jar for up to 5 days.
Butterfly Pea Flower Mermaid Latte w/ BTM
This Butterfly Pea Flower Latte is a delicious alternative to coffee in the morning and can be enjoyed later on in the day to help unwind.
- Small mesh strainer
- Battery operated milk frother
- Small saucepan
- 8 oz Better Than Milk rice milk
- ½ tsp blue butterfly pea flower powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp rose petals (optional)
- Heat rice milk on medium heat until starting to steam.
- To prevent clumping, sift the butterfly pea powder into the warmed rice milk. Whisk in butterfly pea flower powder with maple syrup and vanilla extract until frothy. Keep whisking until the powder is dissolved and you see no clumping.
- Take off heat, and aerate with milk frother for 30 seconds if desired. Pour into cup.
Garnish with rose petals if desired. Using an electric frother helps with the frothing. Be sure to mix the butterfly pea powder well as soon as it is added. Sifting the powder through a mesh strainer helps prevent clumping.
Serving: 1 serving